Why have an alternative or performance design for the fire systems in a building, and what is the implication on maintenance and emergency planning
- Does your building have a Performance Design?
- Do you know what a Performance Design is and why it might be used in the building you manage?
- Do you know the maintenance implications of a Performance Design?
- Do you know the Emergency Planning implications of a Performance Design?
- This book provides the answer to these and many other questions you have about Performance Design of essential safety provisions within a building.
- It also includes case studies to help you identify if your building may have a Performance design – because most modern buildings do!
This book is for:
- Building Owners
- Facility, Strata and Property Managers
- Fire Maintenance Practitioners
- Emergency Planning Practitioners
Alan Short, Author
There is no resource available to assist property owners, property managers, or emergency planning practitioners to understand the intricacies of Alternative/Performance Design. This means that it often goes overlooked and properties suffer because of it. To help I have written this FREE book that contains the why, how and guidance on the in’s and out’s of Alternative Building Design.